The World’s 1st Data Recovery Program for Android Smartphones.
1. Direct recover lost SMS text messages and contacts.
2. Retrieve pictures, video, music and files lost caused by deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, . . .., from SD cards inside Android phone.
3. Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and pics before recovery.
4. Support a variety of Android devices, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and etc ..
5. Only read and recover the data, no personal info leaking.
If you need to buy the app in a cheaper price, you could try the following discount code, it can save quite a lot for you.
User Guide for Dr.Fone for Android
Step 1. Connect your phone or tablet to Computer
After running the software, get to the main window. Connect your Android device to the pc via a USB cable.
Step 2. Allow USB debugging (Optional)
In case you didn’t enable USB debugging on the mobile, you will see the main window. Go through in depth expression in the window setting it now. (If you have enabled USB debugging on the mobile before, you could skip the step.)
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Hit “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Press “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging’
Step 3. Begin analyzing and scanning data on the phone or tablet
As you take the USB debugging done, connect your mobile to the pc again, and it could find your phone or tablet. Click “Start” key to analyze your data on the device. (Before you start, please ensure that the battery is more than 20%, to guarantee a complete scan.)
When your mobile is not rooted before, this software will directly scan it after the analysis.In case you rooted your mobile before, you need to enable the app Superuser authorization on the screen of the device. Just click “Allow” when the message pops out on the device’s screen. Then back to your pc, and then click “Start” in the program’s screen to scan your mobile.
Tip: In case the program doesn’t scan anything for a long time once you clicked “Allow” in your device, check your phone again. Some devices present the “Allow” for several times. It doesn’t matter. Click on it until this does not appear again or the software has begun its real scan.
Step 4. Preview and recover
The scan will take you quite a while. Following that, you could preview all recoverable data located in the scan result one by one. Certainly, the current messages, contacts, images, video and documents can also be scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. It is easy to separate them through the color.
Once preview, mark those you need and click “Recover” to store them on your computer. About contacts, you can save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; about messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.